Personal Running & Nutrition Coach
“Age has nothing to do with fitness . . . determination does!”
About Coach Robin Miller
Robin started running for fitness in 2001 at age 39. The long-distance racing bug soon took hold and she ran her first marathon in 2004. Self-coached for many years, she ran three Boston Marathon qualifying races. In 2012, preparing to run the 2013 Boston Marathon, she joined Knoxville Endurance. Under the trained eye of Bobby Holcombe, Robin has consistently improved her 5k through marathon times.
Robin has had a passion for optimal nutrition for over 20 years. Focusing on nutrient dense foods is a strong contributing factor in her goal to age gracefully.
Some of Robin's stats and experience:
With many Age-Group and Masters awards - Miller's statistics are:
- 5k - 22:09
- 8k - 37:04
- 10k - 46:34
- 15k - 1:11
- 1/2 Marathon - 1:39
- 30k - 2:33
- Marathon - 3:38:45
- From 2010 to 2012, she assisted in coaching adult runners, and in 2012 started leading group runs for the Foothill Striders. Robin's passion is to help others become stronger runners with a focus on injury prevention.
- Four Boston Marathon qualifying races
- 2013 and 2014 Boston Marathon competitor
- Numerous Masters and Grandmasters awards
- Present captain of the Foothill Striders Racing Team
- Professional member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Road Runners Club of America Certified Coach
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach